Contact a Sales Rep
Get in touch with a sales rep near you for all of your professional needs. Our HGTV HOME™ by Sherwin-Williams PAINT EXPERTS will identify the right product for your job and provide continued support.
Learn about our professional products.
The 2017 HGTV HOME™ by Sherwin-Williams Pro Paint Experience
No Purchase or Payment is Required to Enter or Redeem. There is no Entry Fee.
A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances.
- Offer: The 2017 HGTV HOME™ by Sherwin-Williams Pro Paint Experience provides eligible customers with product (up to 10 gallons of an HGTV Home™ by Sherwin-Williams paint) and a paint consultation and\or demo at no charge (the “Offer”).
- Sponsor: The Offer is sponsored by The Sherwin-Williams Company, 101 W. Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 (“Sponsor”). This Offer is in no way sponsored or administered by Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (“Lowe’s”) or any of its affiliates. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Offer should be directed to Sponsor.
- Eligibility Requirements: The Offer is open only to entrants that, at the time of entry and redemption: (a) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; (b) are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry; (c) are professional painters, commercial builders, property maintenance professionals, or general contractors, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (d) have not completed the Pro Paint Experience in the past; (e) register or become registered for the Offer at ProPaintExperience.com; and (e) agree to meet with an HGTV Home™ by Sherwin-Williams paint expert (“Paint Expert”) for a paint consultation and/or demo. The Offer is not open to the general public. Employees of Sponsor, Lowe’s, and their related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are ineligible and may not participate in the Offer. The Offer is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Offer constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, including those regarding eligibility, which are final and binding.
- Entry Period: The Offer will be open from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Entry Period”). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
- Entry: To enter, entrants must (1) visit www.propaintexperience.com and complete and submit the online registration form, or (2) contact a local Paint Expert to complete and submit the online registration form on such entrant’s behalf, each during the Entry Period (an “Entry”). The online registration form includes contact and other information requests to determine eligibility for the Offer. To be eligible, entrants must fully complete the online registration form and meet the eligibility requirements. No other form of entry is valid. Limit one (1) entry per eligible customer. There is no cost charged by Sponsor to register or enter.Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an Entry that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines to be non-conforming, incomplete, illegible, or that contains false, misleading, offensive or inappropriate material. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, altered, or illegible Entries, or any failure or unavailability of hardware, software, electronic communications, or Internet uploading or other connections.
- Odds: The odds of being able to redeem the Offer do not depend on the number of Entries during the Entry Period. All eligible entrants will have the opportunity to redeem the Offer. The Offer is not assignable or transferrable.
- Notification/Requirements of Eligible Entrants: Sponsor will contact eligible entrants through a Paint Expert in a Lowe’s store or by phone, mail and/or email after an entry is received to arrange for a paint consultation and/or demo and delivery of up to 10 gallons of HGTV HOME™ by Sherwin-Williams paint at no charge. An eligible entrant must respond to such notification to redeem the Offer. If an eligible entrant cannot be contacted or does not respond to such notification in a timely manner as determined by Sponsor, that entrant may be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified.An eligible entrant must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and is subject to verification of all eligibility requirements. Except where prohibited by law, an eligible entrant, once contacted, may be required to complete and return (i) an affidavit of eligibility, (ii) a liability/publicity release, and (iii) any other releases and waivers requested by Sponsor (collectively, the “Offer Documents”), within three (3) business days of being notified. If an eligible entrant fails to sign and return the Offer Documents within the required time period, such eligible entrant may be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Approximate Retail Value: The approximate retail value of the Offer depends on the type of paint and number of gallons (not to exceed 10 gallons) selected. All federal, state and local taxes (including sales taxes and income taxes) associated with the Offer are solely the eligible entrant’s responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any other costs, expenses, or fees arising from the Offer. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent is permitted except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Publicity/License: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Offer constitutes each eligible entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence (collectively, the “Attributes”) for promotional purposes in any media in perpetuity without further payment, consideration, permission, or approval and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Offer is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Offer to address the impairment and then resume the Offer in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Offer. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Offer, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Lowe’s, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use of any paint products or services, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Offer; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Offer or the processing of Entries; (e) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; (f) transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Offer or the use or misuse of any paint products or services provided in connection with the Offer; or (h) Sponsor’s use of submitted Entry materials and Attributes, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, defamation, libel or further consideration. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Offer, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in any way connected with the Offer or any paint products or services provided shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
©2017 The Sherwin-Williams Company. HGTV and HGTV HOME are trademarks and registered trademarks of Scripps Networks, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. Used under license. Lowe’s and related marks are registered trademarks of CF, LLC. All are used with permission.